Fox Hollow Apartments. We're a low & moderate income Orlando apartment community.
Welcome to Fox Hollow Apartments. We are a quality affordable housing community conveniently located southeast of downtown Orlando, near shopping, restaurants and schools. Our community offers residents many amenities including a sparkling swimming pool, a computer center and more. Call or stop by to reserve your next Orlando apartment home today!
Apartment Home Features
- Affordable 2 and 3 Bedroom Apartment Homes
- Fully Equipped Kitchens with Dishwasher
- All Electric Appliances
- Connections for Full Size Washer/Dryer
- 2 Full Size Bathrooms in each Apartment
- Walk-In Closet in Master Bedroom
- Screened in Patio/Balcony in the 2 Bedroom Apartments
- Vertical Blinds
- Vinyl Tile Foyer, Kitchen & Bath
- Carpeted Living Area and Bedrooms
- Cable Ready
- Sparkling Swimming Pool
- Full Size Outdoor Basketball Court
- Wonderful Playground for Kids
- Gated Community
- Car Care Area
- Free Fax Service & Copier for Residents
- Bilungual Staff (English/Spanish)
- Daily Coffee and Cookies in the Office
- On-Site Maintenance Staff
- Fun and Informational Resident's Activities
- Close to Shopping, Restaurant, Fast Food Places, Expressways 417 & 528, and on Bus-line.
Affordable Housing Floorplans
* Pricing and specials are subject to change without notice. All floorplans are deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Call (407) 850-5627 In order to protect both you and our employees, WALK-IN office hours are being suspended until further notice. Any in person business will be conducted by appointment only and must be requested by phone or email.
To Obtain a Lease Application
Please visit our rental office or click the rental app link below.
Income Level Requirements
We are a low income to moderate income Orlando apartment community and do accept Section 8 vouchers. However, you must meet our income requirements in order to qualify to live at Fox Hollow Apartments. View income requirements
Street View of Fox Hollow Apartments
Note: All persons wanting to view a Fox Hollow apartment home on-site will need to present a valid government issued photo identification.